ഷാങ്ങ്ഹായ്, ചൈനയുടെ വ്യവസായ – വാണിജ്യ കേന്ദ്രം; ആധുനിക മനുഷ്യനെ അമ്പരപ്പിക്കുന്ന വികസന മായാജാലം ആണ് ഷാങ്ഹായിയുടെ ആകർഷണം. After enjoying a ride on the fastest train on earth (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARF_TZG8mUE) we decided to explore Shanghai that day. Our Shanghai Tour started from the famous Yu Garden or Yuyuan Garden and then continued until Huangpu River Cruise.
We traveled to China with Fortune Tours (http://fortunetours.in/)
Subscribe Food N Travel: https://goo.gl/pZpo3E
Visit our blog: FoodNTravel.in
China Tour Video Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f5GlcmsFSw&list=PLCqr76FP5cOTdsEqNujgUQj9pPpUa4UhU
About This Tour – – –
1. First stop: Yu Garden or Yuyuan Garden
Most probably the most populated area in Shanghai, Yu Market is one of the major tourist spots in Shanghai. Though the spot is overly crowded, the Garden of Happiness really has a charm of its own. Built by Pan Yunduan of Ming Dynasty 1559, Yuyuan Garden is the largest and most prestigious of its kind during that era.
2. Second stop: Yu Garden Bazaar or Yuyuan Market
Very close to Yuyuan Garden lies one of the most lively food markets in Shanghai. Well, not just a food market, but a large market space with almost everything in the menu. While some of us were busy gathering souvenirs I went on exploring food in Yuyuan Market.
3. Monument to the People’s Heroes: it is located at the north end of the Bund where the Suzhou Creek joins the Huangpu River. The structure was built in 1993 to commemorate revolutionary martyrs.
5. Oriental Pearl TV Tower: Located at the the tip of Lujiazui by the side of Huangpu River, TV tower which is also known as the glass tower of Shanghai is another major tourism attraction in the city. You can go up to the 263 meters high platform to get an amazing view of the city and the river. If you need more, climb down to the 259 meters high platform to walk over a glass platform to see the city beneath your feet.
6. Huangpu River Cruise: To conclude a day in thrill just hit the Huangpu River banks for a cruise. In Shanghai you need to experience the speed (Maglev Magnetic Train), the height (Shanghai Glass Tower), and the lights (Huangpu River Cruise). You will get an idea about it as you watch the video.