if you wana support me even MORE:
These are the top 11 things to do when in Hong Kong (2019 edition). In order of what was talked about in the video:
1. Things to Do in Hong Kong 2019 – #1: Go Yum Cha
Go get your fix of dumplings, such as siu mais (pork dumpling), har gaos (shrimp dumplings) and char siu baos (barbecue pork buns)
Where: Maxims Jade Garden Chinese Restaurant, Terminal 1, 1 Sky Plaza Rd, Hong Kong Airport
2. Things to Do in Hong Kong 2019 – #2: Eat Hong Kong Street Food
Street food is Hong Kong’s best cheap eats; these snacks are to die and cheap as, so make sure you don’t miss out.
Where: List of locations provided in below videos
6 MUST EAT STREET FOOD in HONG KONG 2019: https://youtu.be/YddR4ZRo_u4
5 MUST VISIT Hong Kong Restaurants in 2019 – BEST LOCAL CHEAP EATS: https://youtu.be/RRRizlrbqK0
3. Things to Do in Hong Kong 2019 – #3: Check out a Hong Kong Buffet
Hong Kong does cheap eats well, but it is equally well versed in fine dining.
Where: Clippers Lounge, Mandarin Oriental
4. Things to Do in Hong Kong 2019 – #4: Visit a Luxury Shopping Mall
Where: Times Square in Causeway Bay, IFC in Central, Ocean Terminal in Tsim Sha Tsui
5. Things to Do in Hong Kong 2019 – #5: Go Bargain Hunting at Ladies Market
Buy souvenirs for friends and family (make sure you haggle though!)
Where: Ladies Market in Hong Kong
6. Things to Do in Hong Kong 2019 – #6: Explore Sheung Wan
If Sheung Wan were a person, they’d be an elegant hipster. Here you can find amazing bars, cute cafes and awesome street art. Spend a couple hours exploring the place, and when you’re wanting a bit of a break, hit up on of their coffee shops.
7. Things to Do in Hong Kong 2019 – #7: Take Photos
Hong Kong is a hotspot for photography. It has a skyscraping city landscape, with neon lights, colourful buildings and high rises for roof topping. Make sure you make the most of it!
8. Things to Do in Hong Kong 2019 – #8: Check out roof top bars
Why not? Drinks with a view! Woooow!
9. Things to Do in Hong Kong 2019 – #9: Experience Hong Kong’s Night life
Do it if you’re into parties! Lan Kwai Fong, Central is where it’s at!
10. Things to Do in Hong Kong 2019 – #10: Go to a Hong Kong theme park (Ocean Park)
11. Things to Do in Hong Kong 2019 – #11: Visit the peak
Take bus 15C from Central Pier 8 or walk from MTR Central Station Exit J2 to take the Peak Tram from the Peak Tram Lower Terminus on Garden Road; or,
bus 15 from Exchange Square bus terminus (near MTR Hong Kong Station, Exit D); or,
minibus 1 from the public transport interchange at MTR Hong Kong Station, Exit E.
Location of my favourite Secret Hideout in Hong Kong:
IFC Rooftop, Central
I’m a millennial who quit my corporate job in banking & finance in December 2018 to live life the way I want, everyday. I knew something wasn’t right when days all started to blur together and nothing stood out.
I want to see different places. I want to experience new things. I want to meet new people. I want to do something for the first time again.
This is the beginning of my journey to doing that, and to figuring out how I can generate income that will allow me to live life my way, every day.