25 Most Affordable Hong Kong Restaurants (Asian, Western, Michelin Dimsum) | Hong Kong Food Culture
Have you ever wondered what Hong Kong has to offer when it comes to food variety? Well, we’ve got you covered as we video blog about 25 affordable or budget-friendly Hong Kong restaurants.
Hong Kong is home to dim sum and the most affordable Michelin-starred restaurant in the world— Tim Ho Wan. The dim sum restaurant is famous for its crumbly and fluffy barbecued pork buns— which is our favourite! They’re also known for its steamed chicken feet, pork dumpling with shrimp, siomai, and many more. Hong Kong is also home to rice noodles, congee, roasted duck, tofu, and egg waffles. But the question is: What if you don’t feel like eating traditional Hong Kong food?
Worry not because Hong Kong Food Culture is influenced not just by Cantonese cuisine but by British, Western, Japanese, and Southeast Asian cuisines. Hong Kong’s food is a fusion of Eastern and Western flavours which makes Hong Kong as the World’s Gourmet Paradise.
Today we’re gonna show you some of the restaurants you’ll find in Hong Kong.
1. 0:34 – Tim Ho Wan (World’s Cheapest Michelin-starred Restaurant)
2. 1:17 – Traditional Chinese Noodles (Mong Kok)
3. 1:31 – Cafe De Coral (Hong Kong’s Famous Fast Food Chain)
4. 1:33 – MX (Hong Kong’s Fast Food)
5. 1:36 – Genki (Hollywood Plaza, Diamond Hill)
6. 2:15 – Kowloon Curry House (Nepali Food, Temple Street, Jordan)
7. 2:27 – Han Yang Won Korean Restaurant (Korean BBQ Buffet, Jordan)
8. 3:06 – Pho 1 Vietnamese Pho (Wong Tai Sin)
9. 3:25 – Thai Western (Wong Tai Sin)
10. 3:37 – Bugis (Hollywood Plaza, Diamond Hill)
11. 3:43 – Viet’s Choice (Hollywood Plaza, Diamond Hill)
12. 3:51 – Toast Box (Hollywood Plaza, Diamond Hill)
13. 3:56 – Yata Food Avenue (New Town Plaza, Shatin)
14. 4:31 – Oliver’s Super Sandwiches (New Town Plaza, Shatin)
15. 4:34 – Tiple O’s (New Town Plaza, Shatin)
16. 4:36 – The Spaghetti House (New Town Plaza, Shatin)
17. 4:45 – Starbucks Coffee (New Town Plaza, Shatin)
18. 4:56 – Pizza Express (New Town Plaza, Shatin)
19. 4:58 – Pokka Cafe Grill Specialist (New Town Plaza, Shatin)
20. 5:01 – Greyhound Cafe (New Town Plaza, Shatin)
21. 5:05 – Godiva (New Town Plaza, Shatin)
22. 5:09 – Iki Teppanyaki Bento (New Town Plaza, Shatin)
23. 5:11 – School Food (New Town Plaza, Shatin)
24. 5:15 – Parkview (New Town Plaza, Shatin)
25. 5:20 – McDonald’s (Lucky Plaza, Shatin)
You can just find these restaurants anywhere in Hong Kong. Just Google your way to the branch near you.
#TravelHongKong #HongKongTravelGuide #HongKongFoodGuide
[ A B O U T ]
We are Froi and Geri– a Filipino couple working in Hong Kong China. We do travel diaries or vlogs on Hong Kong food, accommodations, attractions & shopping centers. There is more to Hong Kong than just Disneyland & Ocean Park. So follow us as we roam around this city for some travel tips on what to do; and where to go, eat & shop in Hong Kong.
[ S O C I A L S ]
Be part of the GeFrox family!
(The term GeFrox is derived from the Filipino slang “jeprox/jeproks” which means cool, smart & easy-going.)
Consider subscribing! 😉
Y O U T U B E:
F A C E B O O K:
I N S T A G R A M:
E M A I L:
[ V I D E O G E A R ]
Video Editor: Final Cut Pro X
[ M U S I C ]
Adventures – A Himitsu
Dreams – Joakim Karud
Sunburst- Tobu and Itro
hong kong restaurants where to eat in hong kong best restaurants in hong kong chinese restaurants in hong kong best restaurants in hong kong michelin new restaurants in hong kong cheap restaurants in hong kong what to eat in hong kong traditional hong kong food hong kong food famous food in hong kong must eat in hong kong hong kong food culture hong kong cuisine world’s gourmet paradise chinese food hong kong food street food to eat in hong kong what to eat in hong kong best food dim sum hot pot hk hong kong local guide best things to do in hong kong where to go in hong kong what to do in hong kong living in hong kong working in hong kong traveling to hong kong hong kong tourist information hong kong budget travel hong kong travel tips discovering hong kong youtube vloggers travel vlogs on youtube hong kong youtubers pinoys in hong kong pinoy vlog hong kong vlog froi and geri hong kong food and travel guide travel hong kong hong kong travel living in hong kong tim ho wan tim ho wan hong kong korean bbq korean bbq restaurant genki suhi sushi yata food avenue new town plaza hollywood plaza
Check out our newest video on the BEST CHRISTMAS SHOP in Hong Kong + the AMAZING FLOWER MARKET: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0w29p6K028