Hello Guys, this is Simon from Shanghai. I have been living in China for almost my entire life. Today I would like to give you 10 tips that you probably need to know before coming to China. After knowing those tips, it will definitely make you be prepared for what you may encounter and you shall have a great time in China.
Here is the overview of the 10 tips:
1. Get a VPN before coming into China.
2. Bathrooms in China may be different from your countries’.
3. Driving is not recommended. Use public transportation instead.
4. Get a Translation APP.
5. Time to practice your Chopsticks skill.
6. No sense of personal space here.
7. Bad Chinese Tourists do exist, but we are getting better.
8. You will get a lot of attention.
9. It’s better to bring some Chinese friend when shopping at local markets.
10. Not every hotel is foreigners friendly.
If you got any question, please feel free to drop a comment down below. 🙂