Ever wanted to quit your job and go travelling round the world? Well that’s what we did – and we filmed it all!
Starting in Hong Kong we travelled through 20 different countries, through 4 continents finishing in New York.
– floating along the Yulong River in China
– staying on the Castaway Island in Halong Bay, Vietnam.
– tubing in Vang Vieng, Laos
– visiting Angkor Wat in Cambodia
– heading to The Beach in Koh Phi Phi, Thailand
– exploring the monkey forest in Ubud, Bali
– doing a tour through the Outback in Australia
– travelling on the Kiwi Experience bus in New Zealand
– the stunning Iguazu Falls on the border of Argentina and Brazil
– hiking the Inca Trail in Peru
– sailing through paradise in the San Blas Islands of Panama
– going on a jungle cruise in Costa Rica
– the ultimate Sunday Funday party in Nicaragua
– USA road trip from LA to New York
Watch the entire HK2NY series here: http://yt.vu/p/PLi_ubgzYiPgvxje3qGjE1cVidSsUHajKX
If you wanna know how much the whole trip cost and how we budgeted check out this short video here:
——————— Watch more films ———————
SUBSCRIBE to my channel: http://bit.ly/KarlWatsonTravelDocs
Visit website: http://www.karlwatson.net
——————— Social Media —————————
——————— Support the channel —————————
It takes a lot of time and money to create these films and if you’d like to see more, here’s how you can support the channel:
1. SUBSCRIBE, LIKE AND SHARE WITH FRIENDS
This is the simplest way for the channel to grow.
2. SEND ME A TIP
If you’ve enjoyed the content over the years and would like to send me a tip, which will help fun future films, click here:
3. SIGN UP TO MUSICBED
This link gives you a 30 day trail for Musicbed, no obligation to sign up. You can get the best music for your videos! And any that do sign up, I receive commission from:
4. BUY A T-SHIRT
Check out the merchandise store, with lots of new designs coming soon
——————— Equipment —————————
Final Cut X, Adobe After Effects
——————— About Karl Watson ———————
My name’s Karl, welcome to my channel that’s all about sharing my backpacking adventures from around the world, through fun, entertaining and honest travel documentaries.
Through these films I want you – the audience – to escape and come on the journey with me, and then be inspired to start an adventure of your own.
In between my travels I’m based in London, UK where I work as a freelance video editor.
#KarlWatson #HK2NY #roundtheworld