Hong Kong Travel Guide! Learn where to explore, eat, stay & shop in Hong Kong with travel experts Rachel Rudwall and Andrea Feczko.
Leading global financial hub, one of the world’s most densely populated cities, and spot where East meets West, Hong Kong has a lot going on. But is it worth a trip?
– SIGHTS: Kowloon Night Market, Temple Street Night Market, The Peak, River Cruise & Harbor Light Show, Lantau Island, Outdoor Escalator System, Temples, Landscape
– CITY VIEWS: The Peak
– FOOD: Markets, Dim Sum, Peninsula Hotel High Tea, Jumbo Kingdom Floating Restaurant, Bao Pork Buns, Noodle Bowls, Fresh Coconut Milk
– HOTELS: Harbour Plaza, Harbourview Hotel
– SHOPPING: Markets, Malls – Festival Walk, APM, Times Square, Causeway Bay
– NIGHTLIFE: Lan Kwai Fong, Dragon-I Club
– BONUS TRIP! Lantau Island – site of HK Disneyland, World’s Largest Seated Metal Buddha, traditional Chinese villages
Subscribe to How 2 Travelers: http://bit.ly/2kz4wpm
Watch More Travel Guides: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTTvnKC7vzyC4peUh_14dD3Z5dTGMD8iQ
About Andrea Feczko:
Hey! I’m Andrea Feczko and welcome to How 2 Travelers. This is your one-stop guide to everything you need to know about traveling. Before I got my dream job as the travel expert on ABC’s Vacation Creation, I started here making YouTube videos. You may recognize me from starring in the Key of Awesome as Kesha and Taylor Swift (YouTube’s #1 Music Video Parody of All Time). Travel is my passion. I’m on the road 8 months out of the year, averaging 30 countries, and have made 5 of them my home. I want to show you that the world is accessible to anyone and everyone- and here’s how to see it!
Hong Kong, China Travel Guide — “Go or No?” Review | Travel Guides | How 2 Travelers
How 2 Travelers