Thank you for the overwhelming response, and your incredibly kind comments! Here are the winners. If your exact username is listed below, please send me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Vhun Sims: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ08N4yvgxaXv_wxeh9FDUQ
2. Pavan Pavan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62d1wMXjwFRFcv4-I_BTQw
3. KEME: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsY2sgmew9nq98HY5fvkvbQ
4. Stephanie Burrell: https://www.youtube.com/user/YanXiaTian
5. Nia Inayzie: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7VJxac7d2irL6wTAbasfaQ
6. William Song General: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYesK_7sp_3e6ugTIWfQZPg
7. Mayank Mishra: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrGytK3KSYbtRF0xxdY4c9g
8. Da Crib 305: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsImfMT4q9g2-xsyuLGCwmw
9. Van2k Oda: https://www.youtube.com/user/van2koda
10. Rahul Kale: https://www.youtube.com/user/rahulkkale
11. Lue Lee: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ludalee08
12. thomas thompson sunshinescopes: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCClorsxYVbeVp0CuSWaIJg
13. milliewong: https://www.youtube.com/user/milliewong
14. touchNgo: https://www.youtube.com/user/touchNgo
15. Kris: https://www.youtube.com/user/KiLlAh1250
16. vince k: https://www.youtube.com/user/chopstick9558
17. Prajwal Pn: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBoAk2297-MmCmQv5slVcbQ
18. Wardell Aujero: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9F1FGa82e5KZDpoIdwttHQ
19. Michael Calibri: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrK53NUWf1gKua0DfaBa02A
20. rockypocky713: https://www.youtube.com/user/rockypocky713
There aren’t too many open air street flea markets in Tokyo anymore, but Ameya-Yokochō located in Ueno district, is one of the few remaining. It’s a market where you’ll find everything and anything – from a fresh wet market to shoes and cosmetics, all open air, and under the Ueno railroad tracks. It also happens to be a great place to sample some budget Japanese street food in Tokyo.
Here’s what I ate on this tour of Ameya-Yokochō Market:
Chirashi don – sashimi rice bowl, quality is not the best, but it is quite budget
Total price – 1,750 JPY ($15.92) for 2
Oyama Meat Pie – this is a little gem, it’s like a little deep fried meat patty – so greasy and so good.
Price – 200 JPY ($1.82)
Izakaya Hamachan – Throughout the market you’ll find plenty of little izakaya’s, Japanese pubs, where you can grab a drink and some food. They are great places to hang out when you’re exploring the food at the market.
Total price – 2,743 JPY ($24.96)
Taiyaki and ice cream – These are two of the most popular Japanese street food sweet snacks. The taiyaki wasn’t the best I’ve had, but the ice cream was quite nice.
Price – 450 JPY ($4.09)
Jumbo Kebab – Believe it or not, doner kebabs are actually one of the most popular street foods to eat at Ameya-Yokochō Market, and I saw mostly Japanese people eating doner kebabs. I ordered the super spicy hot sauce with my doner, and it was just the perfect spicy ending to this street food tour!
Price – 500 JPY ($4.55)
MUSIC in This Video: Can You Catch Me – https://goo.gl/HwVjdo
CAMERA GEAR used to make this video (these are affiliate links):
Main lens: http://amzn.to/2szLZNf
2nd lens: http://amzn.to/2mcEGau
T-shirts available now: https://migrationology.com/store/
Thank you for watching!