Want to find out the best things to do in Hong Kong? In this travel guide to Tsim Sha Tsui, we’ll have a look at the must-see attractions in this vibrant corner of the Kowloon Peninsula, including viewing Hong Kong Island and enjoying the Symphony of Lights show from Tsim Sha Tsui promenade, enjoying the awesome food and drink and experiencing Hong Kong’s night life at one of its wide variety of bars and restaurants, high-end shopping, visiting a wide range of museums and more. We’ll also have a look at the hidden gems and secret photo spots.
1. Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade 00:17
2. Star Ferry & Clock Tower 00:35
3. Enjoy the Sunset at Ocean Terminal Deck 00:57
4. Photo Spot: China Hong Kong City 01:15
5. Chungking Mansions 01:26
6. Bar & Restaurant Area 01:45
7. Haiphong Road Cooked Food Hawker Bazaar 02:25
8. Historic Buildings 02:20
9. Kowloon Park, Hong Kong Heritage Discovery Centre & Kowloon Mosque 02:44
10. Hong Kong Museum of History 03:10
Subscribe for more videos about best things to do in Hong Kong!
Follow me on Instagram: https://instagram.com/c.v.z
Historic photos used are found on wikicommons
Music: Uplifting Corporate by Sokolovsky (License purchased through AudioJungle.com)